To obtain a sample, the Sentry B1 sampler first cleans out the sample tube by running the auger in reverse. After purging, the auger is run in the discharge direction and the sample moves through the assembly to the discharge port. The product sampled is discharged through a flexible hose to a collection point. Sample volume can be changed at the sampler controller. The sample probe is always in the product stream.
With representative sampling, characteristics of each sample match that of the entire lot or batch – so samples are repeatable, leading to accurate sample analysis data. Automatic sampling ensures a sample can be easily and safely obtained with no need for direct human interface or interference. This ensures sample integrity as well as operator safety.
Suitable for: Powders, flakes, granules, powdered milk and pharmaceutical products
- Auger reverses for clean-out of settled product in aperture opening
- Total disassembly to ensure complete cleanup
- Standard AC TEFC motor; DC and explosion-proof options available
- Rugged Stainless Steel construction
- Controllers and remote operating modules available in a variety of configurations
- Available in a model that is conformant to 3-A Sanitary Standards (through third party verification)
- Available in a model that is conformant to ATEX Standards (through third party verification)
- Materials 300 series stainless, Acetal, White Silicone
- Particle Size 10 μm – ¼” (6 mm)
- Process Temperature -30°F to 180°F (-34°C to 82°C)
- Motor 1/6 HP TEFC Gearmotor, 60 RPM at 60 Hz
- Input Power 115-230 Vac, 1ph, 60 Hz or 110-220 Vac, 1ph, 50 Hz
- Maximum Process Pressure ATM