- Free-flowing materials from chutes, hoppers, bins, and air slides.
- Gravity & low pressure lines <15psi.
- Pellets, powders, granules, grain, seed and friable materials.
- Reciprocating tube probe.
- No moving parts in conveyance of sample to container.
- Compact & low maintenance.
The Sentry Model RX Sampler takes automated strip samples by grabbing several strips of the same size of loose materials from drop chutes, bins, hoppers, pipes, or air slides. This approach can also take samples from dilute (non-dense) streams in systems that use air to move the materials through the piping in any direction.
The RX takes a sample when an air cylinder, controlled by an electrically charged coil called a solenoid, extends a sampling tube into the process line. While in line, the tube continuously takes samples and sends them to the collection point.
A process called representative sampling ensures that the makeup of each sample matches that of the entire process stream. This trait is significant because it ensures the samples are repeatable and accurate.
Automatic sampling ensures that system technicians can get a sample quickly and safely, with no need for direct human involvement or contact. This process delivers a high-quality sample while protecting the operators’ safety.
With over 40 years as an industrial equipment supplier JWII has a profound depth of knowledge in the space of analytical instrumentation and related solutions. We help and advise clients to navigate a broad spectrum of products their uses in industry to meet process control and sustainability goals . Our advanced array of tools, synergized with our team of specialists, enables us to deliver solutions of significant impact. With a legacy marked by consistent achievements, we hold in high regard our steadfast dedication to catering to an international clientele spanning diverse industries and geographies.
Our Premier Suite of Services Encompasses:
- Installation: Precision-driven integration tailored to specific requirements.
- Routine Maintenance: Ensuring systems’ longevity and optimal performance through regular oversight.
- Repairs and Upgrades: Proactive identification and rectification of system inefficiencies, bolstered by the latest technological advancements.
- Modifications to Current Installations: Adapting existing systems to align with evolving client needs.
- Emergency Response Repairs: Prompt and efficient solutions for unforeseen system challenges.
- Commissioning: Comprehensive system design, installation, testing, and maintenance to meet exacting operational standards.
- On-site Assistance: Dedicated field teams providing hands-on support, ensuring seamless operations irrespective of challenges.