Rosemount™ 5708 3D Solids Scanner
The Rosemount™ 5408 Non-Contacting Radar Level Transmitter uses enhanced technology and Human Centered Design to deliver accurate, reliable measurements on both liquid and solid materials. Using two-wire FMCW technology the Rosemount 5408 deploys a continuous echo to maximize radar signal strength and produce a more robust and reliable measurement. Delivering ease-of-use at every touch point, the Rosemount 5408 uses an intuitive software interface to guide the operator through installation, commissioning, proof-testing and maintenance. Safety certified to IEC 61508 for SIL 2 applications, the Rosemount 5408:SIS reduces cost of risk, increases efficiency and protects people and the environment.
- Low 12V dc lift-off voltage
- Immune to intermittent power loss
- Unique PTFE seal design eliminates the need for o-rings
- Model tailored to SIS requirements, certified to IEC 61508 SIL 2
- Solid measurement with unique solids algorithm
- Process seal antenna for applications with heavy condensation and aggressive medias. Also available with Tri Clamp connection.
- 3-A certified for hygienic application