Rosemount™ 5708 3D Solids Scanner
The Rosemount 2120 Level Switch provides easy to install, reliable level detection and control. 3rd party IEC61508 (SIL2) safety and hygienic certification with choice of outputs makes it suitable for a wide range of applications. It has no moving parts, needs no calibration and is virtually unaffected by process conditions. Adjustable switching delay prevents false switching in turbulent applications. Understand what is going on with your process- the visible heartbeat LED provides device status and health, and magnetic test point provides an easy-to-use functional test.
- Magnetic test point makes testing of the Rosemount 2120 easy
- Can be operated using the sun or battery as a power source with the 12Vdc option
- Fast drip fork design gives a quicker response time, especially with viscous liquids
- Adjustable switching delay enables easy handling of turbulent and splashing applications
- 3-A and EHEDG certificates for hygienic applications. Compliance with FDA and ASME-BPE standards