Model G3, Flange DN80/PN16 applications
Solids and Brix measurement on a wide range throughout the manufacturing and refining processes
JWII offers remote commissioning services using a network connection this is the fastest and most cost-efficient way of commissioning our sensors. The analysers arrive and have auto-calibration functions built inside the sensors. If a mill person is starting up a sensor, our engineers will be available to provide necessary assistance and training.
JWII commissioning and service personnel are available to assist our customers with any issue at mill site if needed. Our service department are available for system support and service in any part of Australia.
Optional Accessory Operating Tablet
- 8” display, Resolution 800*1280
- Rugged structure
- Windows 10 operating system
- Cellular connectivity, optional
- Bluetooth BT4.1
- USB connection to the Sensor Connection unit
- Runs Inmec Operating software
- Automatic sensor ID detection
- Manages all Inmec sensors of a mill