Ideal for detecting the fill level of the containers that will be closed with metallic closures (ROPP).
With metallic closures (ROPP) the High Frequency technology is not able to detect the filling level.
The Level Detection Bridges is installable directly inside the Filler Capper Monoblock, between the filler and the capper.
In this way, is possible to prevent legal disputes due the distribution of under filled products.
The technology used is designed for the measurement of the product volume in the controlled area.
The system allows the detection of the fill level and the management of the rejection of underfilled or overfilled containers.
- Available in other configurations
– Infrared technology
– Machine vision technology
- Management of rejection signals from external systems
- Simple installation on any filling line
- Independent structure for eliminating noise and vibration and ensuring maximum accuracy and minimum maintenance
- Designed to be integrated with additional inspections (They can be installed after the Monoblock)
– Cap presence
– High/cocked cap presence
– Cap color
– Foam presence (600 series version)
– Foam compensation (700 series version)
- Reduction of the number of rejects in the event of a filler malfunctioning.
The system includes consecutive reject alarms and can monitor the performance of individual fill valves.
- Optimization of maintenance interventions on the filler (when integrated with the monitoring system)
- Eliminate customer complaints related to over filled or under filled containers
- Ensure product quality and compliance with the minimum fill content
FUNCTIONS / RESULTS
- Fill level detection
– Reject for underfilled containers
– Reject for over filled containers
- Fill level average (referred to the production)
- Fill level standard deviation
- Foam presence detection
- Foam compensation (only advanced system)