The SA is a sophisticated analyzer able to measure different parameters of a sample of grape must at the time of delivery to the wine processing plant. The standard configuration of the unit is Bx only but, as an option, it is possible to add pH, Total Acidity, color and grapes sanity measurements.
The design of the system is modular: you may start with one parameter and add the other ones at your convenience. The analysis cycle (sampling, measuring and washing) is fully automatic and after measurement, the SA displays the results in the selected scale: it can be connected to an external printer and/or to the processing plant’s management system.
The sample to be measured may be delivered to the SA both manually and automatically: in the automatic configuration, the analyzer is connected to the Maselli CC05 truck sampling probe by means of the must transfer unit. Even in the full configuration, all the cycle may be handled by only one operator using the joystick control panel. The farmers may see the results of the analysis in a dedicated remote display.
With over 40 years as an industrial equipment supplier JWII has a profound depth of knowledge in the space of analytical instrumentation and related solutions. We help and advise clients to navigate a broad spectrum of products their uses in industry to meet process control and sustainability goals . Our advanced array of tools, synergized with our team of specialists, enables us to deliver solutions of significant impact. With a legacy marked by consistent achievements, we hold in high regard our steadfast dedication to catering to an international clientele spanning diverse industries and geographies.
Our Premier Suite of Services Encompasses:
- Installation: Precision-driven integration tailored to specific requirements.
- Routine Maintenance: Ensuring systems’ longevity and optimal performance through regular oversight.
- Repairs and Upgrades: Proactive identification and rectification of system inefficiencies, bolstered by the latest technological advancements.
- Modifications to Current Installations: Adapting existing systems to align with evolving client needs.
- Emergency Response Repairs: Prompt and efficient solutions for unforeseen system challenges.
- Commissioning: Comprehensive system design, installation, testing, and maintenance to meet exacting operational standards.
- On-site Assistance: Dedicated field teams providing hands-on support, ensuring seamless operations irrespective of challenges.