Polispec LITE has been designed for both portable use and for in-process installation using a range of adapters. The system is particularly suitable for the analysis of macro-elements and designed to operate in a wide range of process conditions,
The casing is made entirely of anodised aluminum, and a large heat sink is located at the front removes the heat generated by the light source. Designed for reflectance analysis, this instrument integrates diffuse/0° acquisition optics and a system of automatic internal references which, when configured for portable mode, can be controlled by two buttons positioned on the body of the instrument itself.
The area framed by the collection optics is extremely large and particularly suitable for the analysis of whole and non-homogeneous products or even products in a dynamic process.
For in-process installation, adapters can be created in different shapes and materials to be able to adapt the Polispec to the process requirements.
The software interface is extremely simple, intuitive and compatible with different calibration suites for users who wish to develop their own chemometric models.
We have created the entire software infrastructure to be user friendly and also to interact with plant PLC systems or CAN protocols. Both the hardware and software configurations of the Polispec instrument range can be adapted for compatibility with different protocols and communication interfaces, so that the integration work is seamless for the user.
- Dimensions: 23.4 x 18.1 x 8.5 cm (l x h x w)
- Weight: 2.4 kg
- Material: anodised aluminium (standard)
- Ip degree: 54
- Sensorcmos: 256 pixel
- Spectral range: available in various ranges between 400-1100 nm
- Average numerical resolution: < 2 nm
- Average optical resolution: hwhm < 8 nm (in range 640-1050 nm)
- Optical signal collection: direct optical coupling
- Supply: 12 vdc power supply with supplied power supply, interchangeable rechargeable battery
- Maximum absorbed power: 15 w
- Type of measurements: Reflectance/transmittance
- Measurement geometry: Diffuse / 0°
- Measurement references: Internal and automatic
- Communication channels: also available in wifi + ethernet configuration Standard wifi + rs422 / rs485
- Source type: Replaceable halogen lamp