- Biological earning warning system sensitive to more than 2,700 simple and complex chemicals allows the protection of drinking water supplies from accidental or deliberate contamination.
- Test results highly correlated with other widely accepted toxicity test methods helps to ensure compliance with regulatory and effluent permit standards in wastewater applications.
- Proven – Numerous independent scientific studies have documented Microtox’s performance as an effective toxicity screening tool in a wide array of applications
- Increased Sensitivity – The use of a new proprietary, fully dynamic photomultiplier increases the sensitivity of the instrument.
- Fast, Reliable and Reproducible Results – Results Available in as little as 15 minutes after initial sample preparation.
- The instrument’s new automatic color correction feature adjusts test results based on the sample’s turbidity.
- Actively cooled sample and read wells enable more precise and consistent readings.
- Cost effective – A low cost toxicity test that requires small sample volumes.
- Manufactured in a certified ISO 13485 quality system with 100% lot traceability.