Microtox® CTM is a fully automatic instrument that offers a 4-week, autonomous operating cycle and requires a low level of skill for both operation and maintenance.
Microtox® CTM makes fully automatic, continuous, on-line testing a reality. It has broad range detection capabilities that provide rapid early warning of contamination by several thousand known chemicals. This enables containment measures to be actioned in time to protect against serious contamination events.
A major advantage over most analytical methods is that Microtox® CTM is able to detect contaminants whether or not there is prior knowledge of the potential source or nature of contamination. Other on-line toxicity monitors take intermittent samples and provide only one test result in typically 15-30 minutes. This means that brief events may be missed and leads to a high incidence of false alarms. Microtox® CTM takes one measurement every ten seconds, significantly reducing the risk of false alarms.
- Real-time and truly continuous monitoring
- 4-week, autonomous operating cycle
- No manual intervention except for monthly maintenance
- Automatic diagnosis of system faults
- Remote control, data analysis and troubleshooting
- Detects thousands of chemical compounds with lower levels of detection than most other biosensor systems
With over 40 years as an industrial equipment supplier JWII has a profound depth of knowledge in the space of analytical instrumentation and related solutions. We help and advise clients to navigate a broad spectrum of products their uses in industry to meet process control and sustainability goals . Our advanced array of tools, synergized with our team of specialists, enables us to deliver solutions of significant impact. With a legacy marked by consistent achievements, we hold in high regard our steadfast dedication to catering to an international clientele spanning diverse industries and geographies.
Our Premier Suite of Services Encompasses:
- Installation: Precision-driven integration tailored to specific requirements.
- Routine Maintenance: Ensuring systems’ longevity and optimal performance through regular oversight.
- Repairs and Upgrades: Proactive identification and rectification of system inefficiencies, bolstered by the latest technological advancements.
- Modifications to Current Installations: Adapting existing systems to align with evolving client needs.
- Emergency Response Repairs: Prompt and efficient solutions for unforeseen system challenges.
- Commissioning: Comprehensive system design, installation, testing, and maintenance to meet exacting operational standards.
- On-site Assistance: Dedicated field teams providing hands-on support, ensuring seamless operations irrespective of challenges.