Ideal for detecting the fill level of the containers, in defence of the brand and to prevent legal disputes due the distribution of non-compliant products.
The technology used is designed for the measurement of the product volume in the controlled area.
The system allows the detection of the fill level and the management of the rejection of underfilled or overfilled containers.
- Available in other configurations
– High Frequency technology
– Infrared technology
– Machine vision technology
- Management of rejection signals from external systems
- Simple installation on any filling line
- Independent structure for eliminating noise and vibration and ensuring maximum accuracy and minimum maintenance
- Designed to be integrated with additional inspections
– Cap/Closure/Foil presence
– High/cocked closure presence
– Cap/Closure color
- IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY- Reduction of the number of rejects in the event of a filler malfunctioning.
The system includes consecutive reject alarms and can monitor the performance of individual fill valves.- Optimization of maintenance interventions on the filler (when integrated with the monitoring system)
- IMPROVE QUALITY- Ensure product quality and compliance with the minimum fill content- Eliminate customer complaints related to over filled or under filled containers
FUNCTIONS / RESULTS
- Fill level detection
– Reject for underfilled containers