A single analyser that for concentration measurement can replace HPLC, spectrophotometry, titration and other manual systems and methods. The system is simple to use and provides accurate and consistent results without the need for a skilled operator. The analysis cycle is completely automatic and requires no sample preparation. There are no chemical reagents required or routine consumables to be replaced. While designed for the laboratory the system is rugged enough to be used at-line for fast results for samples taken directly from the line. Using this technology, it is possible as well to measure diet syrups and regular beverages.
|0.5% of measurement, max accuracy 0.00125 RD
|%STANDARD; Total Acidity; Brix; RD
|Analysis Cycle time
|7 minutes for a complete cycle
|Quantity of analyzed sample
|Product: ~100 cc for each test
|Water: ~50 cc for each test
|AC 100...240V +/- 10%, 47…63Hz, 150VA
|ETHERNET: RJ45 for external connection
USB: type A for external connection
PS/2: MiniDIN 6 P.F. for keybord and mouse
With over 40 years as an industrial equipment supplier JWII has a profound depth of knowledge in the space of analytical instrumentation and related solutions. We help and advise clients to navigate a broad spectrum of products their uses in industry to meet process control and sustainability goals . Our advanced array of tools, synergized with our team of specialists, enables us to deliver solutions of significant impact. With a legacy marked by consistent achievements, we hold in high regard our steadfast dedication to catering to an international clientele spanning diverse industries and geographies.
Our Premier Suite of Services Encompasses:
- Installation: Precision-driven integration tailored to specific requirements.
- Routine Maintenance: Ensuring systems’ longevity and optimal performance through regular oversight.
- Repairs and Upgrades: Proactive identification and rectification of system inefficiencies, bolstered by the latest technological advancements.
- Modifications to Current Installations: Adapting existing systems to align with evolving client needs.
- Emergency Response Repairs: Prompt and efficient solutions for unforeseen system challenges.
- Commissioning: Comprehensive system design, installation, testing, and maintenance to meet exacting operational standards.
- On-site Assistance: Dedicated field teams providing hands-on support, ensuring seamless operations irrespective of challenges.