Perfect automatic foam stability testing
Foam stability is an important beer quality parameter. Measuring foam stability, however, has been so far either laborious or inaccurate – or both.
The demand for an accurate and user-location independent stability measurement device led to the development of the automatic Steinfurth Foam Stability Tester (SFT).
- The container (bottle or can) with the beer to be measured is connected to the Steinfurth Foam Stability.
- Tester, using a sampling device (for example the Steinfurth Sampler).
- The beer is moved into the SFT by CO2 pressure. The pressure is such that the beer doesn’t degasify inside the container.
- The beer is ejected into the glass cylinder through a special constructed nozzle, converting it into foam.
- Foam stability is calculated from the timing of the passing of the beer / foam boundary along some optical sensors.
- Before every measuring, the cylinder is rinsed automatically. It is possible to start an automatic series of several consecutive and independent measuring from the same beer package.
With over 40 years as an industrial equipment supplier JWII has a profound depth of knowledge in the space of analytical instrumentation and related solutions. We help and advise clients to navigate a broad spectrum of products their uses in industry to meet process control and sustainability goals . Our advanced array of tools, synergized with our team of specialists, enables us to deliver solutions of significant impact. With a legacy marked by consistent achievements, we hold in high regard our steadfast dedication to catering to an international clientele spanning diverse industries and geographies.
Our Premier Suite of Services Encompasses:
- Installation: Precision-driven integration tailored to specific requirements.
- Routine Maintenance: Ensuring systems’ longevity and optimal performance through regular oversight.
- Repairs and Upgrades: Proactive identification and rectification of system inefficiencies, bolstered by the latest technological advancements.
- Modifications to Current Installations: Adapting existing systems to align with evolving client needs.
- Emergency Response Repairs: Prompt and efficient solutions for unforeseen system challenges.
- Commissioning: Comprehensive system design, installation, testing, and maintenance to meet exacting operational standards.
- On-site Assistance: Dedicated field teams providing hands-on support, ensuring seamless operations irrespective of challenges.