Standardized, safe environment
Resistance against interior pressure should be tested frequently, but at least when a new closure design is to be introduced. This test is called Proper Application Test (PAT). The Steinfurth Closure Tester gives the opportunity to safely perform and observe this test under water in a stable plastic tank.
The second function of the Closure Tester is the Top Load Vent Test (TLVT). This allows testing the resistance against leaking while a strong vertical force is applied to the closure, thus simulating the stacking of the containers (bottles or cans) in trays. This test, too, is performed under water in a tank. The Steinfurth IPPS is used typically as the “pressure engine” for automation of these both tests.
PAT: Testing pressure is applied to the specimen closure, which is on the original container (or parts thereof), under water and in the tank. The behavior of the closure (Leakages, popping off or other failures) can be safely observed from outside.
TLVT: A vertical force is applied to the container by a pneumatic cylinder. The behavior of the container (Leakages, cracks, collapsing) can be safely observed from outside.
With over 40 years as an industrial equipment supplier JWII has a profound depth of knowledge in the space of analytical instrumentation and related solutions. We help and advise clients to navigate a broad spectrum of products their uses in industry to meet process control and sustainability goals . Our advanced array of tools, synergized with our team of specialists, enables us to deliver solutions of significant impact. With a legacy marked by consistent achievements, we hold in high regard our steadfast dedication to catering to an international clientele spanning diverse industries and geographies.
Our Premier Suite of Services Encompasses:
- Installation: Precision-driven integration tailored to specific requirements.
- Routine Maintenance: Ensuring systems’ longevity and optimal performance through regular oversight.
- Repairs and Upgrades: Proactive identification and rectification of system inefficiencies, bolstered by the latest technological advancements.
- Modifications to Current Installations: Adapting existing systems to align with evolving client needs.
- Emergency Response Repairs: Prompt and efficient solutions for unforeseen system challenges.
- Commissioning: Comprehensive system design, installation, testing, and maintenance to meet exacting operational standards.
- On-site Assistance: Dedicated field teams providing hands-on support, ensuring seamless operations irrespective of challenges.