Pilot Flame Monitor (PM)
Confirms the presence of a lit pilot flame – even through fog, rain, snow, and sleet
Can be used as a backup monitoring device for when thermocouples fail
Mounted at ground level for easy access
Pilot Monitor (PM)
Flammable vent gasses are ignited by a pilot flame when released into the atmosphere by chemical and petrochemical plants of all types. The proper incineration of these gasses is a critical safety and environmental concern. Therefore, it is essential to confirm that the pilot is lit at all times.
Monitoring via thermocouple is common, however failures frequently occur and replacements can require costly process shutdowns.
The Williamson Pilot Monitor (PM) utilizes proven dual-wavelength technology to sense the presence of the small, distant pilot flame. This technology allows the pilot monitor to view clearly through severe weather conditions caused by fog, wind, rain, snow and sleet.
- Self-regulating means no on-site calibration
- May be grade-mounted for easy access
- 30% greater sensitivity means greater reliability
- Includes Signal Dilution output for measurement validation and diagnostics
- Large viewing area for easy alignment
With over 40 years as an industrial equipment supplier JWII has a profound depth of knowledge in the space of analytical instrumentation and related solutions. We help and advise clients to navigate a broad spectrum of products their uses in industry to meet process control and sustainability goals . Our advanced array of tools, synergized with our team of specialists, enables us to deliver solutions of significant impact. With a legacy marked by consistent achievements, we hold in high regard our steadfast dedication to catering to an international clientele spanning diverse industries and geographies.
Our Premier Suite of Services Encompasses:
- Installation: Precision-driven integration tailored to specific requirements.
- Routine Maintenance: Ensuring systems’ longevity and optimal performance through regular oversight.
- Repairs and Upgrades: Proactive identification and rectification of system inefficiencies, bolstered by the latest technological advancements.
- Modifications to Current Installations: Adapting existing systems to align with evolving client needs.
- Emergency Response Repairs: Prompt and efficient solutions for unforeseen system challenges.
- Commissioning: Comprehensive system design, installation, testing, and maintenance to meet exacting operational standards.
- On-site Assistance: Dedicated field teams providing hands-on support, ensuring seamless operations irrespective of challenges.