Ideal to ensure the quality of empty containers, before the filling process.
It reduces the number of jams and rejects due to the presence of contaminants, imperfections or defects in the empty bottles.
The system performs the full inspection of the empty bottle to ensure their compliance and quality before the filling process.
- Machine vision technology
- Independent of the color of container
- Residual liquid detection with high frequency module
- Controlled rotation of the container for the inspection of the wall at machine exit with variable angle of 90 °
- Mechanical equipment located in a separate upper area of the machine to permit system to be washed down and allow easier access to parts
- Up to 60000 Bot./hour
- Reduction of the number of filler and capper damages and jams
- Reduction of the number of filled bottle rejects
- Reduction of the number of rejected containers due to the function that returns to the rinser all bottles intact but having dirt defects
- Reduction of the number of “line stop”
- Reduction of customer complaints related to presence of foreign objects contamination, wear or containers damaged.
- Ensure product quality
FUNCTIONS / RESULTS
Depending on the configurations, it is possible to inspect for:
- Bottle shape verification
- Detection of broken or damaged containers
- Base inspection
- Neck finish inspection
- Thread inspection
- Sidewall inspection (double module infeed/exit)
- Scuff detection
- Residual liquid detection with high frequency and infrared system