Ideal to verify and control the readability of the codes (lot, expiration date, barcode, data matrix) printed on the body of the container, on the cap or on the label by means of industrial cameras.
The technology and the structure are selected depending on the control requirements
- Machine vision technology
- Multiple barcodes and Datamatrix/Qr-Code on the same label
- Specific lighting and supports for maximum visibility of defects
- No change to the existing line for installation
- Can be integrated inside the labeler
- Confirmation of barcodes compliance without container orientation
- Reduction of the number of rejects in case of malfunctioning of the labeller through the control on consecutive rejects
- Optimization of the adjustment and maintenance of the labeller
- Eliminate customer complaints related to code quality
- Eliminate customer complaints related to wrong codes
- Guarantee of integrity, compliance and quality of the codes printing on the labels
- Ensure product quality
FUNCTIONS / RESULTS
The technology and the structure are selected depending on the control requirements, allowing to inspect:
- Alphanumeric code presence, 2D codes*
- Alphanumeric code positioning, 2D codes*
- Alphanumeric code integrity, 2D codes*
- 2D codes reading
- OCR / OCV – Alphanumeric codes reading**
With over 40 years as an industrial equipment supplier JWII has a profound depth of knowledge in the space of analytical instrumentation and related solutions. We help and advise clients to navigate a broad spectrum of products their uses in industry to meet process control and sustainability goals . Our advanced array of tools, synergized with our team of specialists, enables us to deliver solutions of significant impact. With a legacy marked by consistent achievements, we hold in high regard our steadfast dedication to catering to an international clientele spanning diverse industries and geographies.
Our Premier Suite of Services Encompasses:
- Installation: Precision-driven integration tailored to specific requirements.
- Routine Maintenance: Ensuring systems’ longevity and optimal performance through regular oversight.
- Repairs and Upgrades: Proactive identification and rectification of system inefficiencies, bolstered by the latest technological advancements.
- Modifications to Current Installations: Adapting existing systems to align with evolving client needs.
- Emergency Response Repairs: Prompt and efficient solutions for unforeseen system challenges.
- Commissioning: Comprehensive system design, installation, testing, and maintenance to meet exacting operational standards.
- On-site Assistance: Dedicated field teams providing hands-on support, ensuring seamless operations irrespective of challenges.